8×8 announced the availability of 8×8 Express, a complete small business phone system. It includes phone, video meetings, texting, and chat with no additional support required. 8×8 Express has a 30-day free trial in the UK. This phone system facilities to set up a business number in minutes while offering secure video meetings and team chat.
Features of 8×8 Express
For smaller organizations, creating connections and positive experiences through their community of contacts is especially important to provide a positive experience. 8×8 Express targets essentially home-based businesses and small businesses with a single location.
- Unlimited calling in the UK
- Call handling including call forwarding, auto-attendant, and ring group call distribution
- Integration with Google Calendar and Office 365/Outlook calendar tool
- 8×8 Virtual Office desktop and mobile apps provide anytime, anywhere access to the business phone number, user directory, voice calls, recordings, video meetings and chat across multiple devices
- Secure HD video meetings of unlimited duration for up to 50 participants
- Compatibility with a selected range of Poly desk and conference phones
- A new local number or ability to port to an existing business phone number
Samuel Wilson, Chief Customer Officer and Managing Director of EMEA, talked about 8×8 Express,
Consistent and connected communications tools supports the customer experience. The goal of 8×8 Express is to help eliminate complexity in procuring, setting up and managing a business phone system with no need for additional IT support. Offered at a competitive price, it is tailored to meet the needs of both small organizations and new businesses.”
Stay tuned for up-to-date Cloud Computing News