Colo Atl completed several upgrades to its colocation and interconnection facility at 55 Marietta in Atlanta. The renovation has been continuing over the last several months to improve performance, security and overall efficiency for customers and tenants.
To be more secure
The newly renovated data center room 4 on the 5th floor has opened with its upgraded security and surveillance system with new cameras throughout the 5th and 8th floor. There is a new access control system to enable door by door authentication and access permission by use throughout entire facility.
John Ghirardelli, General Manager of Colo Atl, said,
“As part of our ongoing commitment to provide state-of-the-art interconnection services within the telecom hub of Atlanta, we are constantly examining how we can bring greater value to our customers. The recent upgrades will give customers a more secure and stronger platform to connect their businesses.”
According to the announcement, it revamped workspaces built out in tech rooms on each floor offering dedicated space for customers, tenants and visitors, as well as upgraded crash carts and other tools for the customer and tenant usage.
Details of upgrade
- Officially opened and newly renovated Data Center Room 4 on the 5th floor
- Build out of new dedicated Meet-Me-Area on the 5th floor
- Upgraded security and surveillance system with new cameras throughout 5th and 8th floors
- Installation of new access control system to enable door by door authentication and access permission by use throughout entire facility
- Revamped workspaces built out in tech rooms on each floor offering dedicated space for customers, tenants and visitors
- Upgraded crash carts and other tools for customer and tenant usage
- Installation of new LED lighting throughout facility to lower energy consumption and provide higher safety
- Installation of two new 90” TVs in conference rooms
- New painting, carpet and Colo Atl signage
Colo Atl is a provider of carrier-neutral colocation, data center and interconnection solutions in the global telecom hub of Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta is one of the colocation hubs in the US. The company offers superior carrier-neutral colocation, data center, and interconnection services at an affordable rate.Stay tuned for up-to-date Cloud Computing News