The new cloud data protection adopted by the HostedBizz is based on Cloudian’s HyperStore object storage platform. HostedBizz’s new service, HostedBizz HBS3, brings the benefits of HyperStore’s limitless scalability, fully native S3 compatibility, and advanced security features to HostedBizz’s customers. The company will offer HBS3 under a consumption-based pricing model.
HostedBizz HBS3’s HyperStore-based benefits:
- Modular and limitless scalability, enabling users to start small and grow to an exabyte of storage capacity without interruption.
- Fully native S3 compatibility, ensuring seamless integration with the expanding ecosystem of S3-based applications and archive solutions.
- Advanced security features, including the ability to make backup copies immutable for protection against ransomware attacks.
- Proven interoperability with Veeam and other vendor platforms for data protection, archiving and cloud tiering.
- Integrated management tools to enhance control, monitoring, and billing.
- Multi-tenancy to provide users with secure, self-managed storage within a shared platform.
- Geo-redundancy across multiple data centers in Canada.
- Support for SMB/NFS storage services.
- Cost savings of up to 70% compared to traditional disk and tape-based storage systems.
HostedBizz provides an integrated suite of IT infrastructure services including cloud servers, backup, disaster recovery, file sharing, remote desktop services, and private network access through a network of IT partners and resellers. Jim Stechyson, co-founder at HostedBizz said,
“To guarantee our customers a sovereign and trusted solution for data protection and long-term retention, we thoroughly evaluated Cloudian and concluded it was the best solution to fit the needs of our customers, including scalable capacity, multi-tenancy, and affordability.”