Involta kicked off the campaign this week and will unwrap a dozen of the best practices, strategies, trends, and tips for enterprise cloud deployments. The topics covered include 2021 predictions, cybersecurity, hybrid cloud management, cloud automation, and more. This playful reworking of a classic holiday tune aims to provide information on Involta’s suite of cloud offerings, vital to today’s evolving business landscape.
On the 12 Days of Cloud, Involta gives
- On the first day of cloud, what 2021 predictions will be
- On the second day of cloud, a test drive of Involta Cloud Platform
- On the third day of cloud, advice to get cloud-ready!
- On the fourth day of cloud, insight on AWS Managed Account services
- On the fifth day of cloud, cybersecurity advice
- On the sixth day of cloud, seamless hybrid cloud connectivity
- On the seventh day of cloud, info on public cloud options
- On the eighth day of cloud, how cloud automation can work
- On the ninth day of cloud, securing your Microsoft Azure cloud
- On the tenth day of cloud, a look at SecureHealth for healthcare IT
- On the eleventh day of cloud, backing up your cloud data
- On the twelfth day of cloud, ways to overcome four cloud computing obstacles
Wrapping up a monumental yet challenging year, Involta will enter 2021 well positioned to enable enterprises with cloud deployments. Throughout the year, Involta marked expansions in Pittsburgh and Cleveland, was named an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Principal-level partner in cloud services within VMware Partner Connect, and was selected to be a part of Alert Logic’s Partner Connect Program.
Moreover, the company launched Involta SecureHealth to help healthcare organizations safeguard data and drive better patient outcomes amid the COVID-19 pandemic. To learn more about the 12 Days of Cloud campaign, follow Involta on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
See more Cloud Computing News