Secure and compliant cloud solutions provider, Otava announced the release of Gen³ Cloud built on VMware Cloud Director. The third generation Otava Cloud enables secure, efficient self-serve deployment and orchestration of cloud resources in an elastic on-demand construct. The new cloud platform is optimized for enterprises and services providers in security and compliance-sensitive industries. It also gives users more agility, control, and autonomy over their cloud operations.
Improved multi-tenant oversight
Otava Gen³ Cloud provides improved multi-tenant oversight, performance, and efficiencies with its self-service control over deployment and administration. Otava stated that Gen³ cloud is available in shared cloud, reserved cloud, fully private cloud instances allowing customers to select the optimal level of control and autonomy.
Key features of the Otava cloud platform include:
- Unparalleled ease of use within a single pane of glass console: Self-service provisioning of cloud resources is easily reached. Organizations can easily create and deploy service blueprints, configure network services and manage workloads between virtual data centers all through a single interface.
- Flexible, transparent reporting and invoicing: At Otava, clients have a choice of either usage-based or contract-based purchasing models. Granular usage data visibility helps clients control unpredictable costs and improves business agility. Otava’s service provider clients may export data into their own billing platforms and benefit from speedier, more accurate billing of their end clients.
- Simplicity and scale: Create application service templates on demand and deploy within a few clicks.
- Full suite of complementary services: Otava Gen³ Cloud is supported by integrated services including backup, security and disaster recovery, creating turnkey solutions backed by top providers such as Veeam, Zerto and Cisco.
- Health and performance monitoring: Full VM-level resource monitoring and historical data allow businesses to right-size consumption to demand and utilization.
- Path to hybridity: Customers can connect their own public cloud or on-premise environments to Otava Gen³ Cloud.
Brad Cheedle, CEO, Otava said,
“Today’s uncertain business environment has further accelerated the inevitable move to cloud for many businesses and service providers. We are committed to staying at the front edge of cloud-based services so that we can help our clients on their journey to digital transformation. Built on an industry-leading platform our next generation compliance-first cloud is a great example of how we consistently strive for excellence in all areas from security to service delivery.”
See more Cloud Computing News