Syntax launched its multi-cloud portal, the Customer Experience Hub (CxHub) which provides users with the modern, next-generation customer experience, and one view of their IT infrastructure resources, support tickets, and billing details.
Features of CxHub
CxHub gives the opportunity to Syntax’s users to visualize trends across their private and public clouds in a single location. CxHub has a self-service model that helps teams automate the management and provisioning of their IT infrastructure resources.
Syntax CxHub allows users to:
- Monitor servers, virtual workstations, databases, network storage, block volumes, volume and database backups, network interfaces, public and private routes, and load balancers
- Start and stop servers, provision virtual workstations and manage private routes
- Compare line-item invoices and month-to-month billing insights organized by category
- Filter infrastructure resource monitoring, security and support events by time, source and severity
- Interact with resources and events across cloud platforms and regions, or filter to a specific subset of resources
- View and analyze infrastructure resource usage, compliance, health and changes that provide a clear audit trail across public and private platforms
- Integrate Incident and Service Request ticketing with ServiceNow® (SNOW) to easily create, track and resolve issues
Marcelo Tamassia, Global CTO at Syntax, said,
“Our clients know it’s no longer a competitive advantage to use cloud-based software. It’s a necessity. They need to be cloud-native to survive, especially as more people work remotely. We’re proud to unveil Syntax CxHub to help clients make informed decisions about their cloud resources and improve their efficiency.”