European IaaS company, IKOULA now offers VMware Cloud Director Solution, which allows users to easily create their own private clouds and operate online their own virtual data centers. It also brings storage, computing, network resources in a single secure environment for any activity. Thus, VMWare‘s solution puts an end to physical infrastructures in silos, and guarantees companies an optimized use of these material resources. The VMware Cloud Director by IKOULA offer is available from €699 HT/month.
Benefits of VMware Cloud Director:
- Simplified provisioning and consumption: users benefit from a single access point, making it very easy to provision all kinds of cloud services, but also third-party services, such as Kubernetes containers or programming interfaces for DevOps.
- Unparalleled flexibility and responsiveness: companies will be able at any time and with just a few clicks to deploy usual or highly personalized services according to their needs.
- Simple migration of workloads between different virtual data centers.
- Optimized IT costs, thanks to the consolidation of resources managed through a single interface and the automation of some IT tasks.
- 100% French hosting of all data, in accordance with the GDPR, avoiding any foreign interference.
See more Cloud Computing News