Backup and recovery strategy with a single platform
Zerto 8.5 offers new public cloud disaster recovery and data protection platforms for complete infrastructure flexibility, including protection for Microsoft’s next-generation Azure VMware Solution, Google Cloud VMware Engine, and the Oracle Cloud VMware Solution.
Gil Levonai, CMO and senior vice president of product, Zerto, said,
“We continue to extend our platform to provide the greatest choice for our customers as they pursue their journey to the public cloud. The new functionality in Zerto 8.5 allows our customers to use our platform in a multitude of scenarios –- from disaster recovery and backup to using the cloud for production workloads. By utilizing Zerto’s platform, customers not only get choice but also flexibility all at a lower TCO.”
Zerto 8.5 introduces:
- Backup directly to Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Instant file and folder restore to production
- VMware on public cloud disaster recovery and data protection for Microsoft Azure VMware Solution, Google Cloud VMware Engine, and the Oracle Cloud VMware Solution
- Platform automation and lifecycle management features
- Zerto Data Protection offering to enable the use of Zerto for lower-tier application backup.
- Zerto PowerShell Cmdlets Module.
Additionally, Zerto’s new data protection offering delivers cost-effective backup, 50% TCO savings and protection for all applications, enabling data recovery without downtime or data loss. Zerto aims to modernize backup and recovery strategy with a single platform.
Stay tuned for up-to-date Cloud Computing News