Cologix announced its third data center named DAL3, which offers 2.25 MW of power. The renowned INFOMART Dallas building is direct onramps to Amazon Web Services Direct Connect, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute, IBM Cloud and Oracle FastConnect and on-demand, virtual cloud access through Cologix Access Marketplace.
- High-density configurations: Designed for 3kW/cabinet with configurations available up to 15 kW/cabinet, powered by 2.25 MW.
- Best available network neutral connectivity: approximately unique networks (including to Central America) in the Cologix-controlled Meet-Me-Room. Dual fiber entrances via vaults by individual carrier to Cologix vault.
- Central location: Infomart Dallas with largest number of carriers in Southwest U.S.
- Cooling technology: Hot aisle containment with chilled water in-row cooling technology with N+1 chillers control data center.
- Top certifications and security: SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS compliant.
- Environmental risk: Low environmental risks in seismic zone 0 and outside flood zone.
Bill Fathers, Chairman and CEO of Cologix said,
“We are thrilled to bring our third interconnection hub online at the INFOMART Dallas building. Our DAL3 interconnection hub is in response to increasing demand for low latency access to Cologix’s rich ecosystem of cloud service providers, SaaS platforms and nearly 60 domestic and international carriers.”
See more Data Center News