The “Data Center Precision Air Conditioning Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been published. The data center precision air conditioning market size will cross USD 1.8 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period.
Geographically, most data centers in the US and Canada are Tier III certified and have multiple levels of redundancy. In western Europe, Tier IV facilities adopt a 2N+1 redundant configuration for cooling systems.
Highlights of the report
In the Nordic region, colocation service providers are developing Tier III standard facilities adopting N+1 or 2N redundant cooling systems. The majority of data center facilities developed by colocation service providers in Russia from 2019 to June 2020 follow Tier III standards. Let’s have a look at the highlights of the report.
- Air conditioners market is expected to become competitive with the growing adoption of HPC infrastructure for artificial intelligence and machine learning workloads among data centers.
- Initiatives like Open Commute Projects are expected to bring several new cooling techniques and technologies to the market.
- The deployment of the 5G network is likely to increase the demand for high-performance computing infrastructure procurement as well as the construction of edge data centers.
- The competition is expected to decrease the cost associated with cooling systems in the market.
- The market is expected to witness the adoption of modular in-rack cooling solutions during the forecast period.
- The installation of modular cooling infrastructure, which mostly include in-row cooling and rack-based cooling systems, is expected to grow during the forecast period.
See more Data Center News