The New X1 Family
According to the announcement, Xsight Labs’ X1 is the industry’s lowest power 25.6Tbps and 12.8Tbps fully programmable data center switch that have a new architecture to achieve new levels of power and silicon efficiencies. X1 switch chip is fabricated in 7nm silicon.
Erez Shaizaf, Xsight Labs’ Co-Founder and Switch General Manager said,
“Xsight Labs is the first in the world to sample a monolithic 7nm switch silicon that is on the frontier of the 100G SerDes ecosystem. It is a true testament to the caliber of engineering talent that we have been able to assemble and we, as a team, are extremely proud of our execution.”
- The X1 chip operates at less than 300W for 25.6T and under 200W for 12.8T (for typical data center use cases)
- Built with256 x 100G LR PAM4 SerDes, X1 enables retimer-less design, supporting in-rack DAC connectivity for the 100G ecosystem.
- X1 supports the new 800G optics ecosystem, delivering a 2x improvement in port density vs. 400G optics.
- X1 leverages a fully shared buffer architecture with wire speed in-cast performance for worst-case microburst absorption.
- X1 supports an extensive suite of programmable Dataplane Telemetry that enables visibility into the
See more Data Center News