About this Event
While migrating to the cloud gives organizations a unique opportunity to improve flexibility, focus more on their core business objectives, and accelerate innovation, if done wrong, it can cost an organization significant amounts in both dollars and time.
If your organization is looking to modernize mission-critical applications and you’re planning a cloud migration as part of this process it’s key to take a holistic approach in planning, executing, and managing your migration in the long-term.
Join EagleDream, CloudChomp, and CloudCheckr in a discussion on how to take the guesswork out of your cloud migration and management strategy. With their “All-In-One” Cloud Migration Partnership they will cover how they have collaborated to help businesses get the most out of their cloud transformation.
We will cover:
- How to conduct a total cost of ownership analysis using live utilization data rather than stale spreadsheets
- How to achieve a cost-effective cloud migration
- Best practices of moving your mission-critical workloads to the cloud maintaining security, reliability, availability, and compliance
- How to monitor and optimize costs, security, and governance post-migration
- How to maximize your chances of a successful cloud migration
Location: Online Event