The average cost of a data breach in 2021 was estimated by IBM and the Ponemon Institute to be $4.24 million US dollars – up 10% from the average cost in 2019. And with the costs of data security breaches continuing to spiral each year, and the world shifting to a hybrid working model, it’s essential that businesses invest in the right security solutions.
Three-day webinar event
Join this three-day Summit to learn from breach prevention, detection and response experts about the best solutions, tools and strategies to arm your businesses from the effects of a data compromise. Register for free thought leadership from the world’s top speakers, vendors and evangelists in the form of live webinars, panel discussions, keynote presentations, and webcam videos.
- Data Breaches: Latest Threats & Safeguards
- A CISO Roundtable: Surviving the Inevitable Cyber Attack
- Avoid The Top Five Breach-Inducing Mistakes and Mitigate Log4Shell Risk
- Data Privacy Exposure (and what to do about it)
- Quick and Easy Ways to Insert Security Into Your Mobile AppDev Life Cycle
- Advanced XDR: Map Detection Methods to Align to Your Most Critical Risks
- Plan, Prepare, Predict: Implementing Breach Prevention Strategies from the Start
- New Research and Analysis on Emerging Cyberthreats, Malware, and Ransomware
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Threats in 2022
- Great eXpeltations: Cybersecurity trends and predictions for 2022
- Expert Humans vs. Expert Machines: Next-Gen Threat Detection Will Require Both
- Built-in, Not Bolted On: Efficiency Gain With Securonix SOAR