Cloudfest connects the global cloud computing industry, enabling attendees to form partnerships to help them reach their business goals. CloudFest returns to deliver an even bigger, more engaging live event experience that will surprise longtime attendees and first-timers alike.
The world’s largest cloud industry event is ready to once again take over a spectacular European amusement park to facilitate new partnerships, deep knowledge sharing, and the best parties the industry has ever seen.CloudFest 2023 is taking over Europa Park, which is a pretty big place. Between the main stages, lounges, meeting rooms, concert venues, and the Cloud Fair exhibit hall powered by Intel, you’ll be making your way through a space similar in size to the town of Rust itself.
CloudFest Academy returns for 2023 with a new set of masterclasses focused on helping Cloud industry professionals level up their skills. Running March 21-22, these sessions cover everything from cybersecurity to marketing, open source to storage. There will be over a dozen masterclasses to choose from, including:
- Unleash the Potential of NVMe SSDs with GPU RAID
- Move the Needle: Build Upsell Packages that Convert and Stick
- European Secure Edge and Cloud, Best Practices
- Rethinking Storage Management
- When the Machines Attack: Cyber protection in the age of AI
- Automating the Deployment of Resilient WordPress Topologies
- AI-Driven SEO: Why Is It So Important to Your Customers?
You can take a look at the full agenda of the event that will last 4 days from here or get your ticket for the event from here.