Join the webinar held by CloudLinux and sponsored by AMD, in which you’ll learn more about migrating from CentOS / CloudLinux OS 7 to 8 by utilizing ELevate. It is an open-source project that allows migrating between major versions of RHEL-based distributions. Through a combination of Red Hat’s Leapp framework, a community-created library, and a service for the required migration metadata, ELevate supports a seamless migration to minimize risk and avoid interruptions.
You’ll hear from…
WebPros: Developers of the world’s most popular control panel solutions, including cPanel and Plesk, WebPros supports the full life cycle of online businesses.
CloudLinux: With over 500 combined years of making Linux more secure and stable, CloudLinux is changing how hosting companies and data centers use the technology to grow their businesses and reach more customers.
AlmaLinux OS Foundation: AlmaLinux is an open-source, community-owned, forever-free enterprise Linux distribution focused on long-term stability.
- Eric Ellis, Technical Account Manager at CloudLinux
- Andrew Lukoshko, Team Lead at CloudLinux & Software Architect of AlmaLinux OS
- benny Vasquez, Chair of the Board of Directors for the AlmaLinux OS Foundation
- Jesse Asklund, Chief Experience Officer at WebPros, Board Member of AlmaLinux Foundation
Through Don’t End of Life and Replace… ELevate in Place! webinar, you’ll find out;
- How to effectively plan and communicate your company’s initiatives clearly and transparently for a stable, secure, and sustainable future. As the expected end of life of CentOS 7 approaches, stabilizing your server fleet is essential to avoid the risk of vulnerabilities.
- How ELevate supports a seamless migration. Find out how to upgrade from CentOS / CloudLinux 7 to 8 quickly and easily.
- How you can help shape the future of AlmaLinux OS Foundation. Be a part of keeping AlmaLinux OS free, open-source, and community-driven.