Intelligent data center management and rack power distribution solutions provider, Raritan released Smart Rack Controller. Raritan’s new solution addresses facility and data center management requirements to gather environmental information around IT devices via SmartSensors. It also addresses security conditions on rack door handles and card readers.
Raritan’s Xerus Technology
SRC solution is built on the Raritan’s Xerus Technology platform, which adds a layer of intelligence to any location by acting as an environmental monitoring connection point for SmartSensor data. SRC also provides access to all SmartSensor readings, including temperature, humidity, airflow, differential air pressure, water/leaks, contact closures, proximity detection, vibration, and more, with its LCD display.
SRC sensor management solution benefits include:
- Minimizing the hours needed to track IT assets, thereby saving time and money.
- Ensuring uptime by monitoring racks for possible hot spots.
- Saving on cooling costs by confidently raising data center temperatures.
- Maintaining cabinet and enclosure security with USB peripherals and contact closure sensors.
- Improving data center uptime by receiving environment alerts.
- Optimizing strategic and tactical decision making for the IT environment by tracking IT changes and growth in real-time.
- Gaining audited controlled access to sensitive IT assets.
- Available in 100-240VAC and +/-48VDC power options.
Calvin Nicholson, Sr. Director Product Management, Raritan, said,
“We engineered the Raritan SRC to be an all-in-one intelligent sensor management tool to support data center, facility, and security managers’ needs to monitor their critical remote and local infrastructure as well as promote better business continuity.”
See more Hardware News