Intelligent data center management and rack power distribution solutions provider, Raritan announced the combo KVM-over-IP/LCD drawers, DLX2-108-LED, DLX2-116-LED, DLX2-216-LED, and KVM-over-IP only units, DLX2-108, DLX2-116, DLX2-216. The new models are part of the company’s existing Dominion LX II portfolio. New devices allow up to 256 connected devices and ideal for IT administration tasks or for organizations with multiple satellite server locations.
Virtual media, directory server authentication
Raritan’s new models offer features such as virtual media, absolute mouse synchronization, directory server authentication, and PC Share. With these features, IT personnel can remotely manage computer and serial devices. Additional benefits include:
- Attractive SMB price point with enterprise-level features.
- HTML5-based HTML KVM client.
- Productive video performance for 1080p and 1200p video at 15 frames/second.
- Strong TLS, password settings, password retry lockout, and the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES); also integrates with Active Directory, LDAP, or RADIUS.
- Universal Virtual Media to transfer files, load software, and boot an OS.
Richard Dominach, Director of Product Management, Raritan, said,
“The second-generation Dominion LX II KVM-over-IP switches and combo KVM drawers are ideal for small and medium-sized businesses that need at-the-rack and remote IP access for equipment in labs and server rooms. These new models will better support the at-home workforce as well as ease the IT burden of transitioning them back to the office.”