A2 Hosting released performance VPS hosting packages which now come with AMD EPYC hardware. The new hosting plans provide more power and flexibility, with the same ease of use with shared hosting plans. Advantages of EPYC servers include:
- Enhanced processing power with unheralded I/O capacity designed to reduce bottlenecks that could slow down a website.
- Use of non-volatile memory express (NVMe) storage. NVMe drives’ read/write speeds are 3X faster compared to standard SSDs. This has helped A2 Hosting build our fastest hosting platform to date.
- 2X faster first-byte performance and 40% faster CPU performance compared to our previous Turbo plans.
VPS Management Options
A2 Hosting offers both Managed and Unmanaged VPS options.
- Managed VPS: Provides the perfect user-experience for customers comfortable in a Shared Hosting environment using the intuitive control panel cPanel. Managed VPS plans also feature free site migration providing a seamless transition if you have an existing hosting package.
- Unmanaged VPS: Designed for experienced developers who are comfortable working with the command line. Unmanaged VPS plans also allow you to fully customize your server settings to your exact needs.