Antideo‘s, acquired by Bizmindz Technologies, new email validator plugin for WordPress is offered in two variants, a free version and a premium version. The plugin is suited for WordPress sites with contact forms. It aims to prevent scammers and spammers from sending fake inquiries using fake email addresses. Antideo states that it allows users to install the plugin without having to code anything or go through a complex configuration process.
6 main features
- Detect Temporary Emails: The Antideo plugin helps you detect temporary emails and prevent them from submitting your form. Antideo maintains a substantial list of over 80,000 temp email domains that an email is validated against
- Detect Free Emails: The email validation plugin also helps you detect emails from free Email Service Providers (ESP’s) like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc. Our list has over 3500 free ESP’s
- Detect Generic Emails: With our plugin you have the power to block or reject role based or generic email addresses on your forms. Our list covers over 850 commonly used generic email address usernames.
- Detect Invalid Syntax or Format: A number of times people carelessly fill forms with incorrect email addresses. The plugin helps you verify if the email syntax or the format of the email is correct before accepting the email address
- Check MX Records for a Domain: The first step of email verification is to check if the MX Records are configured for the domain. MX Records not existing would mean that the domain cannot receive emails and the email address is invalid.
- Local Whitelists and Blacklists: The Antideo Email Validation Plugin allows you to maintain your own whitelists or blacklists of domains and email addresses. This helps you block out frequent relentless spammers in-case they are not already blocked by the plugin
See more Web Hosting News