By 2023, the global web hosting services market is expected to reach $72.6 billion. DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies has reviewed and recognized the best hosting providers and domain registrars to consider in 2021 for fast loading, supported and fully optimized sites.
What is web hosting?
Hosting and domain are two of the most common terms while establishing a new website. To access a certain web page, you need to type the domain name in your browser’s URL bar. Web hosting is a server where your content and files stored in. When a visitor tries to access your website by typing the domain name, the visitor is redirected to the stored files. Your domain name is translated to an IP address of your web hosting companies computer.
The top hosting providers and domain registrars in 2021
- Web Hosting Pad – webhostingpad.com (Hosting provider)
- Namecheap – namecheap.com (Domain registrar)
- Servermx – http://www.servermx.com (Email hosting service)
- Eco Web Hosting – ecowebhosting.co.uk (Hosting provider)
- A2 Hosting – a2hosting.com (Shared hosting provider)
- Ethical Host – ethicalhost.ca (Hosting provider)
- Rebel – rebel.com (Hosting provider & domain registrar)
- TrueName – truename.domains (Domain extensions)
- Gigas – gigas.com (Hosting provider)
- Domain – domain.com (Hosting provider & domain registrar)
- Cloudways – cloudways.com (Hosting provider)
- Atlantic.NET – atlantic.net (Hosting provider)
- Host4Geeks – host4geeks.com (Hosting provider)
- Dade2 – dade2.net (Hosting provider)
See more Web Hosting News