GoDaddy reported the third-quarter financial results. The company also stated that Andrew Low Ah Kee, Chief Operating Officer, is leaving to take a President role in a different segment of the technology space. The company sees another quarter of 400,000+ net customer adds, topping 1 million in 2020 to date. At the end of Q3, total cash and cash equivalents were $621.8 million, total debt was $3,161.7 million and net debt was $2,539.9 million.
- Total revenue of $844.4 million, up 11.0% year over year, or 11.2% on a constant currency basis.
- Total bookings of $945.0 million, up 11.0% year over year, or 11.2% on a constant currency basis.
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $197.3 million, down 1.4% year over year.
- Unlevered free cash flow of $223.9 million, up 17.0% year over year.
- Domains revenue of $387.4 million, up 12.2% year over year.
- Hosting and presence revenue of $302.4 million, up 6.1% year over year.
- Business applications revenue of $154.6 million, up 18.7% year over year.
- International revenue of $283.7 million, up 11.6% year over year, or 12.0% on a constant currency basis.
Aman Bhutani, CEO, GoDaddy, said,
“We are excited to announce another quarter of strong results and solid execution by our GoDaddy team. With record net new customers, and acceleration in all three product categories, we are clearly moving in the right direction. Over the last year, we have reorganized our leadership around a deep bench of extraordinary people, and it is great to have such strong performance and prospects for growth. We are especially grateful to Andrew for the amazing contributions he’s made to our organization and growth since his involvement began nearly a decade ago. We extend our heartfelt thanks and wish him the very best in his new role.”