Enterprise-grade WordPress hosting package, which is based on the cluster with pre-configured automatic scaling and high availability, released by Jelastic PaaS.
Jelastic’s new WordPress cluster is capable of handling unexpected load spikes or permanent high load, ensure zero downtime, improve performance and response time. It also cuts maintenance costs and offers a high-performance experience for website owners and visitors. The pre-packaged WordPress cluster can be installed automatically.
- You may be interested in: What is WordPress?
Integrated HTTP/3 ready premium CDN speeds up content delivery. Even with fewer resources, LiteSpeed technology handles significantly more traffic. It also improves the performance and security of the whole cluster by means of built-in WAF, reCAPTCHA, per-IP throttling, SSL renegotiation protection, and anti-DDoS features. Pre-configured package with automated scaling for the servers, as well as database replication simplifies and accelerates the cluster provisioning and further maintenance requiring no manual setups.
- LiteSpeed ADC or NGINX load balancer for distributing the incoming traffic
- LiteSpeed Web Server or NGINX PHP servers with preconfigured automatic scaling
- Highly-available MariaDB Galera Cluster or master-master replication
- Redis caching and Shared Storage
- Let’s Encrypt SSL pre-installed as an add-on
- Premium CDN for lightning-fast static assets loading
- Web Application Firewall in LiteSpeed Web Server
- Layer-7 Anti-DDoS Filtering for protection against botnet traffic
- WordPress Multisite Networking
Jelastic CEO, Ruslan Synytsky said:
“Website availability and performance have a direct business impact for most of the companies nowadays. We bore that in mind while building our clusterized WordPress package in order to eliminate downtime issues, improve performance and cybersecurity protection. In combination with a pay-per-use pricing model, the enterprise-level solution becomes affordable for everyone.”
You can read more at the Jelastic’s blog post.Stay tuned for up-to-date Web Hosting News