The Plesk APAC Partner Day 2019 event took place in Singapore. The theme of the event was “Drive Digital Transformation Now” and brought professionals from the industry together.
Professionals shared their ideas
After Plesk Obsidian’s becoming available last month, sessions were focussed on Plesk Obsidian, WordPress hosting, and transformation of the web hosting industry. During the event, professionals also could share ideas and explore new opportunities to network and get in touch with experts.
Some of the topics discussed during the event:
- The Rise Of Plesk Obsidian – Jan Löffler, CTO, Plesk
- A look behind the scenes of Plesk Obsidian Development – Andrey Kugaevsky, Senior Program Manager, Plesk
- Vickson’s Diaries – Vickson Tan, Graphic web designer, and digital marketing strategist, Exabytes
- Bloggers need Managed WordPress Hosting too! – Liew Cheon Fong, WordPress consultant
- How to build a WordPress Millenium Falcon with Plesk Extensions – Markus Galler, VP of Sales, Plesk
- Stranger Things on WordPress Hosting – Sam Suresh, Founder of MU DOT MY PLT
- Patricia’s Guide to the Galaxy – Patricia Hillebrand, Director of Global Channels, Plesk
- Automating protection and expanding business with Acronis – Oleg Prosvetov, Technology consultant, Acronis
- From Complexity to Simplicity – Maik Broemme, Senior Product Manager, Virtuozzo How Digital Transformation affects the
- Hosting Industry – Gavin Gibson, COO, and Co-Founder, Dreamscape Networks, Singapore; Andy Saw, COO, Exabytes Networks; Manoj Dhanda, CEO, and Founder, MicroHost
See more Web Hosting News