Web.Com Group announced that the company has launched two new products, Pro Website and Pro SEO Services. Pro Website and Pro SEO Services are designed solutions for small businesses on a tight budget who want attractive websites and effective SEO. The new services are immediately available for Web.com customers and will be available in the coming months for Network Solutions and Register.com customers.
Pro Website and Pro SEO
The Pro Website service provides businesses with an expertly designed website that meets their needs along their journey. Pro SEO Services provide businesses with SEO solutions targeted precisely to their goals and business needs to increase visibility and exposure.
Other offerings in the Pro Website product suite include:
- Pro Online Store: This eCommerce website builder service sets up an online store to showcase your products.
- Pro One Time Support / Pro Website Support Subscription: Whether you need one-time assistance or more frequent recurring support, we are here to support your needs when it comes to updates to copy and content on existing pages.
Other offerings in the Pro SEO Services product suite include:
- Pro Business Directory: Our Business Directory submits and manages listings in up to 24 business directories including: Google My Business, Instagram, Facebook, Foursquare, Bing, Brownbook, Tupalo, Where to?, Hotfrog, Factual plus navigation services including Audi, BMW, Fiat, Ford, GM, Google Maps, Here, Mercedes, Navmii, Tom Tom, Toyota, Uber, VW, and Waze.
- Pro SEO Action Plan: With this offering, a Pro SEO Specialist accesses the website and goals, then utilizes the Simple SEO tool to create the top SEO activities that the business can complete within Simple SEO themselves.
- Pro SEO Content: This feature includes expertly crafted and optimized content for a blog or website.
- Pro On Page SEO: Update an existing website page and optimize it for search engines.
- Pro Off Page SEO: Develop quality referral links and citations from other reputable sites to establish customer trust and online authority.
Stay tuned for up-to-date Web Hosting News