- Team members set their own compensation level, which is paid based on hours worked (no unpaid overtime!).
- When determining your rate, we will expect you to factor in benefits (vacation, healthcare, purchase budgets, etc.) - the idea is to let you pick the benefits that are useful to you, rather than offer one-size-fits-all packages that aren’t always very valuable.
- We also proactively apply generous raises team-wide, based on the company results at the end of each year. See the details about how we approach compensation in our handbook.
- Experience with contributing to free software projects - small contributions are completely fine, but you must have at least one patch or pull request merged in a third-party project, or been a maintainer of an open source project with significant adoption. (Note that you can contribute now to satisfy this requirement - see for example the Open edX release issues, fixing one of these issues guarantees an interview.)
- Senior developer with 3+ years working with Python
- Experience with Python web frameworks, specifically Django
- Experience with unit testing
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment, specifically Debian or Ubuntu
- Experience with databases: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- DevOps experience, especially on Debian/Ubuntu servers, Terraform, Vault, Packer, Prometheus, ELK, Docker. We are building a modern infrastructure and having a strong DevOps presence on top of core software engineering skills is a big plus with us.
- Cloud computing, like AWS or OpenStack
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Consul
- RabbitMQ, Redis & Elasticsearch
- Mobile development (iOS and/or Android)
- Managing clients & projects from beginning to completion (senior developer)
- Public speaking at conferences (you would present a talk every year at the Open edX Con)
- Step 1: You apply by filling out this form: https://opencraft.com/jobs/open-source-developer/
- Step 2: We do two interviews with candidates matching the requirements listed above. The first interview includes a (simple) coding exercise.
- Step 3: If this works out, we hire you! We start with a 2 months trial period, which allows both you and the rest of the team to fully evaluate how we work together, and is followed by a final review and confirmation.
Do you care about contributing to open-source, and appreciate a good challenge? We do too! 🙂 Open-source We are a team of veteran open-source developers, working on educational and community-based ...
Shopify developers love to freelance with Storetasker.
- Endless, quality clients: from well known DTC brands to top agencies.
- Fully remote, flexible: work as much or as little as you want, wherever you want.
- A talented and helpful community: it's freelance (with a team).
- Earn $80-$120 per hour: pick your clients, and send your own quotes or retainers.
- Endless clients & project opportunities: you’ll see between 5 - 50 new opportunities per day and can pick any lead you want.
- You’ll earn more: some experts are making $150-200k per year.
- A high quality community: we carefully select about 5% of those who apply.
- Remote: work from anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible: take on as many clients as you want.
- No external ratings: you’re already a professional. No need to prove it.
- Great Software: that makes it easy to manage more clients and increase billable hours.
- Support when you need it: we offer project support 7 days per week.
- Community (not competition): you pick your clients, projects, and never compete against other Experts in the community.
- Ambitious part time and full-time freelancers and boutique agencies.
- Who have 3+ years of Shopify experience, and 5+ years of web development experience.
- And who have managed projects, deadlines, and communication successfully.
- Front-end or full-stack Shopify development
- Klaviyo Email flows
- Headless e-commerce development
- Conversion rate optimization
- E-commerce expertise and strategy
- Site Speed
- Builder and/or Shogun
Shopify developers love to freelance with Storetasker. Endless, quality clients: from well known DTC brands to top agencies. Fully remote, flexible: work as much or as little as you want, wherever you...
- www.FCPEuro.com - FCP Euro
- www.RallySportDirect.com - Rally Sport Direct
Procom Racing is a motorsport service & parts retailer seeking an experienced web developer and designer who specilizes in e-commerce platforms. We’re looking to contruct a new website to ho...
- We are looking for a senior level mobile / full stack software engineer to join our engineering team and lead our two React Native mobile projects.
- This role would be great for you if you are looking for more technical authority and autonomy around your work on mobile projects. Maybe you are working in a bigger team and don’t have any opportunities to take a lead role. Maybe you’ve worked in startups or had your own startup that has finished up, and you want to join a startup team that move quickly and place a huge emphasis on product and engineering.
- You will have opportunities such as becoming a foundational member of our engineering team, regardless of your location. You will have the opportunity to pull responsibility and technical ownership off of our CTO’s ‘plate’, and make it your own area of expertise. You will have the opportunity to learn (and improve) complex mobile-specific challenges such as sharing components between mobile applications, full offline mode, real-time syncing between mobile and web and native multimedia uploading. You will have direct engagement, collaboration and communication with our Head of Product, Head of Design & UX and product-focused CEO.
- Preferred Based: Melbourne, Sydney, Remote Australia, America, Canada, Vancouver, Brazil, Asia (Philipines, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia) *
- Remuneration: AUD $130K-$220K
- Check out Sitemate’s team at the 2022 offsite: https://youtu.be/DEPrINm_6So
- You can see what people really think about working at Sitemate here: https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Overview/Working-at-Sitemate-EI_IE3008131.11,19.htm
- Listen to CEO Hartley Pike speak about the company’s founding and broader Go To Market strategy: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6980676710161661952/
- Listen to CTO Tim Bray speak about building high quality features that solve customer problems at Sitemate: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7geTCUHFxZUKZ8Yrae4iR7
- We have equal opportunity for applicants of all genders, ethnicity and sexualities - Sitemate's team is proudly diverse.
- You will have flexible working options - our team is a blend of fully remote and hubs around offices. People based in hub cities typically work in the office 2-3 days per week, and 2-3 days working from home.
- You will be remunerated based on your performance. If you are performing well, you won’t need to wait 3 years or have to find better offers elsewhere to receive an increase to your remuneration. 7 out of the last 10 remuneration increases for Sitemate team members have been made pro-actively by management, without the individual needing to even raise the topic of remuneration.
- You will get a laptop and a budget to set up your home office (standing desk, monitor, headphones etc).
- You will be able to attend company-sponsored training, workshops or conferences that help with your role.
- You will get additional benefits and support as parents - with paid leave for both primary and secondary carers (includes adoption), as well as support and leave for the tragic circumstances of stillbirth.
- You will get equity options and ownership in Sitemate on a standard vesting schedule. See here a general overview of how this works: https://legalvision.com.au/5-essential-elements-employee-share-scheme/
- Sitemate has grown from 5 people in 2018 to now over 40, and we’re now moving into the next stage of growing to 100 people! We have a product that customers are strongly engaged with, and every month we get around 300-400 new leads whilst spending $0 on marketing and 0 cold calling.
- Sitemate’s founders have diverse backgrounds - one with coming from engineering on major infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges and tunnels, the second coming from product and graphic design. This brings a unique perspective internally where we blend deep industry experience with a passion (obsession) for modern best practices in product design.
- Sitemate graduated from Australia’s #1 Technology Company Accelerator - Startmate (complete coincidence on the names… 😅).
- Sitemate has strong financial backing from Blackbird (Australia and NZ’s #1 Vc) and Shearwater Growth Capital (founded by two Directors of WiseTech - a $14B software company for the logistics industry).
- We are very transparent - monthly allhands meetings provide the team with direct insight into team updates, customer stories, hiring plans and key metrics (NPS, Revenue, Financial Performance). During this allhands meeting we also hear one ‘life story’ from one of our team each month - learning about different countries and cultures around the world.
- We place an extremely high value on your time - you won’t be spending your days wasting time on fighting internal systems, botched together spreadsheet processes or doing data entry.
- We use best in class systems that are seamlessly integrated to deliver our team the right information at the right time, allowing them to get their work done efficiently and to a very high standard.
- You will have a core and close team around you, but you will also be exposed to and working directly with multiple departments - engineering, product, design, marketing, sales and customer success.
- You will have a high degree of autonomy, as the focus is on outcomes and not hours. If you want to block off a few hours to run a personal errand - no worries. If you want to block off an hour to pick up the kids from school - no worries. No one will be monitoring your time.
- We are constantly working to minimise the number of group meetings - daily check ins are all done asynchronously (in your own time) each morning. But spontaneous 1:1s or small sessions are strongly encouraged!
- Sitemate builds best in class software products for the built world.
- Industrial companies operating in the built world are facing a number of mission critical challenges - changes in work behaviour due to covid-19, Generation Z starting to enter the workforce as mobile first users of software, and the drastic shift away from traditional mining to renewable energy projects such as wind farms and solar farms.
- See here an example wind farm project that is powered by Sitemate: https://roadbridge.ie/projects/beinn-an-tuirc-windfarm-phase-3/
- See here an example solar farm project that is powered by Sitemate: https://newenglandsolarfarm.com.au/the-project/
- Our first product - Dashpivot, is a platform where industrial style companies streamline and standardise their processes in a new digital format. This new digital format enables them to complete and track work in the field on a mobile or tablet, and automate repetitive tasks and tracking through automated workflows and real-time analytics.
- G2 Crowd: https://www.g2.com/products/dashpivot/reviews
- Trust Radius: https://www.trustradius.com/products/dashpivot-by-sitemate/reviews?o=recent
- Take technical ownership of our two mobile products & their backends - developing new features, fixing bugs, re-architecting core components functions.
- Inheriting the technical vision for our mobile products from our CTO, improving it, and ensuring all work day to day is working towards this technical vision.
- Working closely with our delivery team (product owner & QA Engineers), product team and broader engineering team. As a senior engineer, you will be expected to coordinate the mobile projects and will be the point of contact for our CTO and CEO.
- Assisting our delivery team with diagnosing any production issues by investigating bugsnag and datadog logs, and then creating hotfix releases accordingly.
- As you will be working directly with our CTO (a former founder) and our Founder/CEO, you will need to be able to manage communication, problem solving and your own technical execution/contributions.
- You will need to be acutely aware of your own productivity and ensure that you are always driving towards outcomes that will impact users.
- Our mobile products seem simple to our users, but contain a high degree of technical complexity - from shared components across multiple mobile apps, to backend services that only serve the mobile client - there will be a lot to learn.
- We will be completely re-architecting our product’s hierarchy in the next 12 months from a rigid tree/folder structure to a flexible tree/folder structure, which will nearly certainly require refactoring every part of our product 🙃.
- React Native experience is preferred.
- Node, Serverless & AWS experience a bonus.
- MongoDB & DynamoDB experience is a bonus.
- Native mobile experience is a bonus (as per above, we are planning on forking a portion of our React Native app to enable the usage of native components for multimedia uploading).
Brief overview of this role at Sitemate: We are looking for a senior level mobile / full stack software engineer to join our engineering team and lead our two React Native mobile projects. This role w...
- You have +3 years of experience with Python and Flask;
- You have +2 years of experience with Kubernetes;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Interest in cryptocurrency is a huge plus.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Be part of the Proxify community: Network with like-minded and enthusiastic individuals to make a difference.
- Make an impact: You get the opportunity to work on projects that inspire you and add value to your career.
- Transparency: Contracts with transparency in earnings and working hours.
- Save your time: Fast and efficient hiring process to match you with the project of your preference.
- Ownership: Take ownership of your work and enjoy more freedom in your career.
The Role: We are searching for a Senior Python Developer. You can be a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you take pleasure in your work, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop excit...
What’s iPhone Photography School all about? We make online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone. With our 9-year track record, we’re the world’s leader in mobile photogr...
This is not a traditional job post because we’re not a traditional company Our Goal Primarily, we have been a dev-ops shop, building custom leading-edge platforms for our clients. However, we have r...
We are in need of freelance writers to join our team. Writers will be responsible for developing content in the form of blog posts, articles, landing page content and additional marketing content (ema...
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30) Full-time, 100% remote, high salary potential Introduction: We have more...
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10) We are hiring 100+ COMPLETELY Remote Sales Agents based in the United States only to sell shipping cont...
Independent brands need your help – Here’s your chance to join the independent ecommerce movement and impact the future of ecommerce. At ConvertFlow, we’re helping brands own their growt...
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8) Role: Remote Relations Manager Type: Full Time-Hourly-Permanent Reports To: Department Manager Starting Pay: $13-$15 per hour, DOE Ab...
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30) The Role We’re searching for another Customer Succe...
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing departments to deliver scalable solutions that drive daily operations
- Act as the subject matter expert on inbound and outbound routing, scoring, nurturing, and customer health
- Leverage in-depth analytics tools to prepare accurate and timely reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing and customer success programs to increase ROI and team efficiency
- Share ownership of the MarTech, SalesTech, and CS tech stack, including the integration, setup, and maintenance as a power user
- Advise on and help with the acquisition of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success technology to help us meet our growth goals
- Responsible for data management, data analysis, and workflows
- Constantly test, iterate, optimize, and make decisions based on data
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join an extremely successful bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- 5+ years of HubSpot CRM expertise including workflows, deal cycle management, customer journey management, reporting, and dashboards
- Experience with HubSpot-centric setup, integration, and management of Customer Success, ABM, Marketing, and Sales technology stacks, including the use of ZoomInfo, Outreach, SalesLoft, Vidyard, Gong, HotJar, Intercom, and similar
- HubSpot operations experience spanning tech-touch to high-touch engagement models
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and data analysis
- 2+ years' experience with Segment, Google Tag Manager, and similar
- Experience with AB testing
- Strong self-starter, possessing the drive and determination to succeed and is comfortable working independently, as well as able to pivot and problem solve
- Passionate about data-driven customer success and marketing technology and innovation
- Proven success collaborating with Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, and Marketing teams and driving alignment in a matrixed environment
- A solid understanding of data-driven SaaS operations that guide tech-touch, low-touch, and high-touch engagements with leads, trials, and customers
- BigQuery, Metabase experience
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Programmatic Display Marketing, Content Management Systems (CMS), Data Management Platforms (DMP)
- A background in customer success, sales, computer science, behavioral science, or programming
- Experience managing a Customer Success Operations team, Sales Operations team, or Marketing Operations team
- Experience working within a RevOps team
We’re seeking a key player to work within a team spanning Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, with the aim of amplifying the data, processes, and technologies that power these teams. The Rev...
$60k per year: $30 per hour, 40 hours per week. Our team is 100% remote and distributed across the world. We have team members in Australia, the US, Canada, Thailand, Germany, Argentina, South Africa,...