Account Manager / Onboarding
- Be part of an high-performance customer experience team
- Fast-growing company
- Loads of opportunity to learn and grow
- Work with AMAZING clients
Join us and you will be in for an exciting career path. You will be part of one of the fastest growing Outsourcing businesses in the world.
You’re a customer service professional who has the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a client success role.
- You care about customer experience and love to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Well developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with confidence in a one-on-one telephone environment.
- Strong emotional intelligence and positive, motivated attitude which helps keep clients accountable whilst encouraging them to grow their businesses.
- Experience in onboarding clients and know how to hear their concerns and provide efficient solutions.
- You’re a life-long learner and quick to learn new technology.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise.
We LOVE our clients.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, the Account Manager (Onboarding) facilitates the first 30 days of new VIP clients. This role has an equal focus on commercial activities (to increase retention and future sales opportunities) and also an exceptional customer experience.
The role will include the end-to-end On-boarding Experience from the moment a client joins our recurring program (with a Welcome Call), to supporting them throughout their 30-day On-boarding Training. This could involve:
- Welcoming new clients via phone and email, gathering information, setting expectations and creating excitement.
- Keeping clients accountable to their weekly tasks.
- Helping clients to resolve any concerns they have.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements within the Onboarding Process.
- Identify leads and sales opportunities during the Onboarding experience and funnel them through to the Sales Team.
- Identify low-level tasks in the business and take action to automate them.
This role specifically focuses on our premium service, Outsourced Doers, where we provide female entrepreneur Founders with training digital marketing virtual assistants to help grow their business.
The Account Manager will work closely with all members of the Client Services Team, including:
- Client Experience Leadership Team
- Other Account Managers
- Engagement / Retention Managers
- Customer Support Desk Representatives
|Job Category||Contract, Sales & Marketing|