AgentFire is a complete real estate websites solution used by agents, teams, and brokerages throughout the US and Canada. Our core offering is the ‘Spark Site’ – which our customers can dress up via various design options, and power up via incredible proprietary as well as 3rd party ‘addons’ – so that they can get the perfect solution based on their unique needs!
Founded in 2013, AgentFire has become the #1 reviewed real estate website solution on Facebook and Google (out of hundreds of competitors) – and we’re now ready to launch our Affiliate Partner program, which we have every reason to believe is what will take our company to that next level.
As an Affiliate & Business Development Manager, we’re looking for someone who can be passionate about our product and can help us to bring on new Affiliate Partners – real estate coaches, real estate marketers, real estate influencers, real estate designers… you probably get the picture 😊… ANYONE in real estate with an audience of agents.
In addition to outreach, forming relationships, and helping us to build our Affiliate Partner community, we’ll also expect you to be able to coordinate between our team and our Affiliate Partners to ensure they have everything they need to best promote our products to their sphere of influence!
Lastly, you’ll work directly with our management and marketing team to help provide feedback and coordinate marketing around these efforts.
What you can expect from this job:
- Identify, recruit and maintain new Affiliate Partnerships
- Help us build a true ‘community’ filled with happy and motivated Affiliate Partners
- Monitor our Partner Management Software (we use Tune.com) and identify areas of improvement
- Help our owner to get onto podcasts or otherwise online discussions that could bring attention to our product & Affiliate Partner program
- Help secure placements and mentions of AgentFire on industry related blogs and media sites
- Success for this role will be easy for us track and provide highly motivational compensation as we bring in more revenue from our Affiliate Partner relationships
- Experience in the Real Estate industry (the more the better)
- 3+ years working with real estate agents in some capacity
- 1-2+ years working in a management level position
- Excellent social & communication skills
- Experience with Affiliate Marketing is a huge plus!
- Existing relationships within the real estate industry is a huge plus!
- Sales experience is a plus
- Extreme Eagerness to earn – we want to find the best person and compensate based on performance!
Working Hours & Company Specifics
- AgentFire is a 100% remote company with employees located all over the world.
- Our working hours are generally USA hours – you can choose if you prefer work PST, EST or somewhere in between
- No limit to the hours you can work – payments are sent via Check, Direct Deposit, or Paypal
- Starting salary will be between $20-$30/hr based on prior experience + other bonuses and incentives
- Salary increases will be predicated in how much we grow our Affiliate Partner network
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|