We are looking for a developer to join our KernelCare team to work on ARM kernel live-patching. KernelCare, CloudLinux’s fastest growing product, provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for most popular Linux distributions. It ensures optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers online.
We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web hosting providers. We develop our products – CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 – using the most innovating technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, 1&1, Endurance and many others.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about the project you can find on the product website KernelCare, about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make a difference!
- Significant experience in low-level embedded software development
- Experience with algorithmic and low-level code optimization
- Extensive Knowledge of ARM architecture
- Fluency in C programming for embedded systems, knowledge of modern compilers, scripting languages, ability to analyze assembly code.
- Significant experience with professional SW development methodologies (requirement management, version control, bug tracking, code analysis, code review)
- Ability to learn quickly and use new technologies
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Formulates new and alternate ideas, approaches, and designs
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger – we are waiting for you!