B2B Client Management position available with a small, growing firm. We provide specialty Staffing and eLearning services to business clients, including many well-known brands. Please note: this is not a sales job (you won’t be making sales calls). We are experiencing increasing work volume and want to expand our team with an experienced B2B professional to whom we can delegate important Client Management tasks, which are divided in two main categories: sales support (tasks to support sales executive) and support tasks (tasks to ensure client satisfaction).
Sales Support tasks comprise approximately 60% of the position:
- Perform contract administration (preparing new contracts, contract renewals, and contract amendments), and NDA facilitation
- Use our consultant database to match incoming client requests with consultants based on skill requirements, and prepare “candidate bio sheets” for client consideration
- Process timesheets from consultants in our staffing service and coordinate with bookkeeping for invoicing
- Coordinate client meetings for team members and consultants (scheduling, agenda preparation, confirmations)
- Follow up on esignature requests on active contracts to ensure contracts are completed and escalate as needed
- Monitor eLearning membership signups, renewals, and non-renewals from our ecommerce system to update reports and escalate as needed
- Respond to client requests for product information (directly, or if appropriate, by scheduling meetings with the Sales Executive)
- Check all open pipeline items to make sure contact, status, and next action content is current and correct
- Maintain customer lists and update as needed
- Draft, proofread, and format client documents for the Sales Executive
- Manage data entry and reporting related to sales
Client Support Tasks comprise approximately 40% of the position:
- Assist with new client onboarding by monitoring activity on automated onboarding processes and identifying clients that have not opened or clicked important onboarding messages
- Respond to, triage and route incoming email and LiveChat requests same business day
- Distribute customer feedback from surveys to appropriate team members and schedule escalation meetings in the event of lower-than-benchmark satisfaction levels
- Update knowledgebase and FAQs for customer self-service
- Phone calls with select clients to confirm meetings and receipt of important information
- Monitor eLearning student activity to identify and support students who are not progressing
- Collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve processes to ensure client satisfaction
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- At least three years experience in a B2B customer service, sales support or executive admin role
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner: can project friendliness and confidence to executive-level clients when making calls to confirm meetings, etc.
- Above average proofreading skills
- Able to multitask–without losing track of action items
- Experience using a task management tool on a daily basis, such as Asana, Basecamp, or Wrike
- Ability to manage a very busy inbox (this position gets multiple time sensitive emails per day)
- Above average Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Interest in process management and continuous improvement
- Able to work in a small business environment (hint: we are all hands-on people who need to get work done, there is no “admin” staff for support)
- Experience with any of the following a plus, but not required: Instapage, LiveChat, Mailchimp/Convert Kit, Thinkific, Canva, Wrike, Salesforce
- Work Location: 100% remote (company is based in Massachusetts).
- Benefits: This is a fulltime position with paid vacation/personal days. Seven paid holidays per year. Annual training budget for work-related skill advancement. Travel is not required for this position. We are a small firm and do not offer health benefits.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9-5 eastern. Could be modified to 30 minute later start/end time.
- Team coordination. Daily use of Skype and Zoom for team communications and ad hoc troubleshooting. Candidates should expect to participate in 2-3 webcam calls per day.
- Pay rate: $23-30/hr. depending on skill level.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|