Passionate about translating customer needs into digital reality?
We’re looking for a mid or senior level, self-motivated engineer to join our team. Although you’ll be working with great engineers, you must be able to work independently and take initiative. We’re looking for strong architectural and service-design skills as well as full appreciation of code quality standards.
- You love getting things done and deployed to the users.
- You are hungry to learn new skills and constantly strive to improve.
- You know and appreciate automated testing, clean code and documentation.
- You care deeply about your work, your team and the users.
- You want to work at a startup with a reasonable and sane working environment.
- Create and collaborate on technical specifications for new product features.
- Further develop our GraphQL API
- Review product security
- Iterate and improve our AWS infrastructure, think code as infrastructure
- Constantly learn from other engineers
Your skill set
- Deep knowledge of Typescript and Node.js.
- GraphQL experience (we use Apollo).
- SQL (we use Postgres).
- Experience with devops (AWS, Docker).
What we offer