We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our team! We’re using modern tech to make it easy for people and businesses to get the insurance coverage they need. You’ll help build and test APIs, rating engines, policy management systems, and more. The insurance industry is known for slow, clunky tools that weren’t built with the user in mind. We’re making them fast and reliable, and we’d love for you to join us.
- Write tests for our APIs, rating engines, and other C# code
- Develop and document new C# .NET Core APIs and rating engines
- Work with product managers and stakeholders on development strategy
- Participating in customer interviews
- C# .NET API development experience (preferably .NET Core)
- Experience writing tests
- Collaboration experience using Git and Github/Gitlab
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (or GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Experience writing documentation
- Startup experience
Coterie has solid benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity we offer:
- Health Insurance through United Healthcare (we pay 90%)
- Dental and Vision (we pay 100% but there are limits)
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (9361 Montgomery Rd. Suite G, Cincinnati, OH 45242) but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remote as your role allows.
Coterie also has unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including holidays – Christmas, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Juneteenth.