Posted 2 years ago
The Contra team wants to continue to support the independent community and we believe there is no better way to do this than with paid opportunities that help us improve our product. Our previous Ambassadors have gone on to work with Cowboy VC, Li Jin and so many more incredible companies!
We’re looking for Copywriters to work remotely with Contra’s small but mighty founding team. This two week program is a launching pad for our ongoing Ambassador program. You will get early access to new features and perks all throughout 2021!
We are offering $1,000 for the 2 week program. This is a contract / independent position and requires ~ 8 – 12 hrs over 2 weeks. This program will run from May 10th – May 21st.
We are so excited to build Contra with you! Check out everything you need to know at Contra.com.
You should apply if:
- Experience and passion for copywriting / ux writing.
- Content writing skills (experience writing blogs / articles is a big plus).
- Some technical knowledge (we’re a tech company, so it’s important to us that our marketing team understands and is familiar with our projects).
- You are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
- You have an online portfolio that you can share with us.
What is the scope of the project?
- You will get early access to Contra to help us with UI testing, new feature launches, and content creation.
- You will help us create articles/content to help other users get value from Contra
- You will advocate for the Contra platform using your online presence.
- Fully completed profile on Contra.com (we will use this to onboard you, takes 3 min)
- Agree to provide UX / UI Feedback
- Agree to provide Beta testing of new features on the platform.
- Share Contra articles and content on a regular basis.
- Follow tasks in weekly scope of project, outlined by the Contra team + be available for team wide Ambassador calls.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with the Ambassadors in your cohort.
- 2+ years of experience copy writing or with ux writing.
- Had ownership of many copywriting projects over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- Great communication skills that help you work with product and engineering to make product visions come to life.
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us.
- Your Typeform application will be reviewed by the Contra team.
- Samantha, Zoë or Madi from the Contra team will reach out to you to setup a 10-15 min interview.
- You will hear back on the final decision 3 days prior to your interview.
- You will receive the Ambassador program onboarding + a scheduled kickoff call with your Ambassador cohort.
**If you have previously applied to a Contra Ambassador program, please re-apply. We will be selecting the ambassadors from this round of applications.