Mindoula is a next-generation behavioral health management company that delivers tech-enabled, team-based 24/7/365 behavioral health support across the continuum of care. we are building the best population health management and analytics platform by using latest technologies in big data and data science. Also, we are developing comprehensive platform to address the needs of pre and post hospital care for large populations.
We are currently seeking to fill in multiple roles in technology and data to help build great technology helping Mindoula to grow faster.
Role: We are looking for a talented data engineer who is well versed with SQL, database optimization, data processing platforms & analytics.
- Be part of the data team, collaborate with product and engineering teams in developing the data required to support the functionality and new features of our platforms.
- Mange ingestion process of various input data sources (healthcare, claims data etc) and develop/maintain the common schema to store the healthcare information of members.
- Manage tools and processes to process the data to derive key insights and analytics to power the intelligence of our platform.
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner.
- Requires strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Healthcare data experience is a plus.
- Data Platforms: Spark, Python/Scala.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits
- This position is open to both as an employee or as a contractor/consultant.