- Being responsible for platform installation, daily administration, technical support, and maintaining consistent configuration — with particular focus on automation technologies and DevOps.
- Provide 2nd level support. Operationally manage and support the infrastructure and its associated components and applications.
- Proactively monitor systems and platforms for performance, availability, and capacity management while ensuring that solution and component escalations are minimized.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction in promptly responding to requests, resolving incidents, and managing changes.
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to ensure that the solutions and components meet defined SLOs for availability and performance.
- Ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and organizational standards.
- Relevant concepts of ITIL, GxP, and Project Management are understood, implemented, and followed. These include Request Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Qualification & Validation, and Project Management.
- 4 – 9 years of successful technical experience supporting a major global IT organization.
- The ideal candidate brings DevOps and automation domain knowledge and uses tools such as Ansible and Kubernetes.
- Experience operating infrastructure in a major public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) highly desirable.
- Infrastructure as Code, scripting and automation experience, solid knowledge of Python, Golang, or other similar tools will be highly valuable.
|Job Category||DevOps & Sysadmin|