We are looking for SRE / DevOps engineer with a strong knowledge of how to configure and maintain highly available, reliable MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc… services — and automate such deployments.
You will be a part of an elite development team tasked with bringing a new cloud product to the market. The job is for a linux expert with the strong drive to automate things & desire to research & learn.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
- 3+ years of Linux experience
- Detailed knowledge on setting up and maintaining high availability self-healing clusters of MySQL, PostgreSQL and/or Redis
- Experience in setupping reliable private network channels between nodes with low latency. Mesh VPN (wireguard, tinc), client/server cert auth (with optional ssl tcp proxy terminator), any similar tech
- Real experience with network partitioning issues and other problems with distributed systems
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of Python or Go
- Experience working with docker, containers
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Co-working compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger – we are waiting for you!