Loss Control Plus (LC+) is a SaaS startup serving the insurance space. https://losscontrol.plus
LC+ is in production with our first customer, and we are seeking an EXPERIENCED FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER to join our team in a full time role. You will work on a diverse set of initiatives, helping build and improve the LC+ product.
- You don’t code just to pay the bills; you do it because you genuinely love the craft.
- You regularly contribute to open source projects, and your personal Github probably reflects this.
- You aren’t afraid of challenges or puzzles – you are invigorated by them, and you love to show everyone what you can do.
- You want a career; not a gig. You are ambitious, you want to learn and grow as a professional, and you want to work with other people like you.
- You DON’T want to punch out tickets as just another developer in the corporate machine.
- You DO want to be a major contributor on a small-but-mighty international development team, putting your skillset on full display and working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- We’re a small, but growing international multidisciplinary team.
- We love to solve problems with a creative, yet disciplined process.
- We love engineers and engineering.
- We value things like clean code, tests, and team collaboration.
- We want to invest in our people and grow together.
- We love building functional and beautiful products we can be proud of and improve on for many years to come.
- Node JS
- RESTful APIs and API communications
- TDD / testing frameworks
- Relational databases
- HTML / CSS
- Asynchronous Programming
- Working in an Agile environment
- Teamwork: cheerfully submits code to peer reviews, accepts feedback/criticism professionally, and provides helpful feedback to others
- B2B web app development experience, insurance industry experience is a bonus
- Atlassian / Jira / CI/CD pipelines
- React / VueJS
- Python / Django
The LC+ Hiring Process
- We really want to give you the best possible opportunity to demonstrate why you would be a great addition to this team. We don’t believe simply having you drop off your CV is the best way to do that.
- Instead, please apply online using the link, and complete a brief skills test to introduce us to how fantastic you are. We’ll also ask for a link to your Linkedin profile at that time.
- After you have wowed us, we will be so excited to meet you! We will then ask to schedule a video chat to get to know you better.
- Please do not clog up our Demo Request or Support channels to express your interest. The only way to apply is the method described above.
- Compensation will be in U.S. dollars.
- We welcome developers from anywhere in the world. That said, fluent English is a must, and we also require your working hours to have at least a 4 hour daily overlap from 8a – 12p, U.S. eastern time zone (GMT -5).