Curebase is the leading software platform for designing and executing “decentralized” clinical trials. We let any patient, anywhere in the world, contribute to critical medical research. We are reinventing a highly traditional $45B market, enabling drug and device companies to increase the volume, quality and speed of data collection from patients regardless of location. COVID-19 tailwinds have created massive demand for telemedicine and home-based trials, with 2 new FDA guidance letters and a major, positive industry mindset shift that will only accelerate this year.
About the Position
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis.
- Report on and research solutions to possible threats or software issues.
- Work with our engineering teams to remediate vulnerabilities in our systems according to our SLAs.
- Work directly with our clients in answering their security questions via our Vendor Security Questionnaire (VSQ) process.
- Develop cost-effective solutions to cybersecurity problems.
- Implement and lead on best practices and security standards for the organization.
- Routinely test and audit company software and network configurations.
- Contribute to engineering a secure application platform.
- Partner with Quality and Compliance to raise our security posture through the implementation of controls set by our compliance objectives.
- You are a passionate and confident leader that takes pride and ownership in the work you do.
- You understand software, hardware and infrastructure needs while adjusting them according to our business environment
- You have an understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level
- You have experience implementing controls for information security compliance programs including HIPAA, SOC2, and GDPR
- You have experience managing IDS/IPS/FIM/Vuln scanning
- You are able to assess, prioritize, and execute on projects independently.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You remain calm under pressure.
- 2+ years of experience in the cybersecurity industry
- AWS cloud hosting
- Github: CI/CD
- Data: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Monitoring: Sentry
- IaC: Terraform
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Working at a high growth startup
- Working on SaaS software
- Working in Health Tech
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
|Job Category||DevOps & Sysadmin|