- Handle IT ticketing requests and escalations
- Setting up and managing enterprise applications
- Perform configuration management for employee systems and IT infrastructure across Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems
- Coordinate with security team members to address vulnerability and misconfiguration
- Onboard new hires with provisioning of computers, new accounts, and building access
- Help run, update, and train users on global video conferencing solutions and other telecommunications channels
- Ensure systems are secure and protected. Help deliver various project artifacts, and track assignments on large projects.
- Adopt industry best practices and apply them to existing environments
- Use excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of help desk procedures and services.
- Provide leadership (technical and non-technical) to project team members both within and outside of IT
- Maintain Access Control Process in accordance with industry best practices
What we’re looking for
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardize decision making.
|Job Category||DevOps & Sysadmin|