We are looking for a talented Junior Golang Developer to join our Imunify Security teams.
We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, 1&1, Endurance and many others.
Imunify Security is an innovative security solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence for Linux web-servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy to use security solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
- Experience with Go
- Ability to write and maintain code according to Go-style guide
- Experience with databases
- Good understanding of the network stack and TCP / IP, HTTP in particular
- Knowledge of Git, Linux / Unix
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to understand someone else’s code
- English at the level of written communication
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience in open source projects
- Knowledge of Go-testing and debugging tools
- Multi-threaded programming experience
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger – we are waiting for you!