We are looking for a Technical Evangelist with a passion for Linux to work closely with our R&D and marketing teams to drive the impact of our linux kernel patching software. You’ll fit right in if you enjoy educating and influencing audiences about new technologies and their benefits.
KernelCare, CloudLinux’s fastest-growing product, provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for most popular Linux distributions. It ensures optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers online.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
We are a company, who has been working remotely for 6 years, and we know how to do it right.
Join us to make the difference!
- Create engaging technical content including blog posts, whitepapers, practical guides, product demos, webinars, video chalk talks, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert on linux kernel patching to enable go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, etc.) with training, enablement, and tools
- Participate in open source community outreach on mailing lists, meetups, and other forums
- Represent the company as a speaker at industry events, conferences, and briefings
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in technical marketing, developer advocacy or evangelism, technical product management, software engineering, or equivalent
- SysAdmin / DevOps skillset
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of how Linux kernel works
- Familiarity with DevOps and SecOps methodologies and tooling
- Previous participation in an open source community
- Track record as an author and/or speaker on technical subjects
What is for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger – we are waiting for you!