We are looking for a talented engineer to join our support team to provide the best support for our CloudLinux product, remote and full time.
The whole support team is working closely with our developers to deliver quality products on time. The position implies direct communication with the customers via the ticketing system, as well as discussing/reporting feature requests and sometimes bugs with the development team. High troubleshooting skills are a must, as well as strong Linux knowledge.
More details about the project can be found on our website.
What you will do:
- Give world-class support to worldwide customers
- Work closely with developers, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, and issue-tracking
- Engage directly with customers, make sure they’re happy, loving us and our products. Our frontline engineers tend to send 50+ replies per day
- Involve yourself with product development, using your insight of customer’s issues and use cases
- Technical, a passionate problem-solver with a customer-centric mindset
- At home with Linux, because you’ll be supporting the world’s best web hosting Linux-based operating system, and other leading Linux-based products
- Organized, resourceful and responsive, because you’ll be working remotely, at home or wherever suits you best
- Flexible, willing to work shifts or do what’s necessary to help our customers on a 24/7/365 basis
You’ll show us:
- A proven track record in technical support
- In-Depth knowledge of Linux-based operating systems and services
- Experience with RPM-based distributions such as CentOS, Red Hat
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written English (and we’ll help you improve it)
We’ll give you:
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Paid vacation, 28 days per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (if based in Russia or Ukraine)
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
- Knowledge exchange
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger – we are waiting for you!