You should apply if you have:
- Real-world experience with Node.js, GraphQL, and PostgreSQL.
- DBA experience (above average knowledge of how to design database schemas, writing and analysing queries).
Nice to have:
- React / Relay
- TypeScript or Flow
- DevOps experience (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Profile on Contra.com
What will your day-to-day look like?
- You will work to identify the requirements for the GraphQL API.
- You will design the GraphQL schema and liaise with our team to ensure a future-proof architecture.
- You will implement, test, deploy, and maintain GraphQL services.
- You will advise requirements / improvements to our existing data model / database schema.
- You will report directly to our CTO (https://twitter.com/kuizinas).
- You have real-world experience designing large scale GraphQL APIs.
- You are available at least 30 hours per week.
- You are located in a PST ±3 timezone.
- Fluent with verbal and written English.
Our interview process:
2. You will have a non-technical (personality) interview (30-45 minutes).
3. You will have a technical interview with our CTO (https://twitter.com/kuizinas) (30-45 minutes).
4. You will get an answer within 48 hours after your interview with the CTO.