- Change the world of software. Yes really.
- We’re looking for product minded software engineers.
- Fast growing, remote European startup.
- React/python stack.
- Do Apply!
We’re on a mission to let anyone create software, by building a platform to let you instantly create apps from the data you already have. We want to change the way software is built. That’s a pretty big task, and we’ve got some exciting problems.
- You’ll be creating a React-based app editor that lets users create software through their browser.
- You’ll be building a backend that can connect to any data source, and simulate running complex data processes.
- You’ll taking ideas from programming language design and turning them into flexible functionality that can be used by non-programmers.
- You’ll be shipping new modules daily, which are used immediately by our users to make their apps work better and do more.
We’re looking for someone who’s about more than just writing software. You should should expect to spend as much time thinking about the tough product problems as the tough technical problems.
You should should love about thinking about things from the point of view of the user, and enjoy working out how a particular feature fits within our overall product strategy.
If that sounds like you, then apply!
This is a remote role but we are only hiring within Europe. This is to enable timezone alignment and occasional (2-3 times a year) physical meet ups in the future. If you aren’t living in Europe please do not apply.