Datashake offers productized developer APIs that turn data scraped from across the web into intelligent data.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Prior SaaS experience
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- An understanding of how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- A thirst to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- A passion about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving your craft
- Being a former engineer or product designer
- Have experience digging into data in Mixpanel or writing SQL queries
- Have experience working with APIs
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and competitive data analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering, Marketing and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs and risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
Our team is fully-remote and we communicate primarily through Slack, Asana and a few short, weekly meetings via Hangout – we believe the best work happens when given lots of uninterrupted time that’s free of distractions.
- $40-60k salary (USD)
- 26 days holidays
- Co-work expenses covered
- $500 / year learning budget
|Job Category||Product Jobs|