Are you passionate about new products and features?
You’ll work closely with our UX Designer, UX Researcher, CTO and Product Marketer as well as Stakeholders to design solutions that will enable us to increase customer satisfaction and retention for new and existing users.
- At least 2 years of Product Management, preferably in SaaS.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
- A confident and clear communicator with excellent writing skills.
- Perseverance is in your DNA and you don’t take no for an answer.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media and the value it brings to business.
- Shaping product solutions that address the highest priorities of the business.
- Collaborating with the development team to assess the feasibility of your solutions.
- Working closely with stakeholders to better understand the opportunities and challenges.
- Ensuring solutions have been well documented and include all design and technical assets required by development.
- Ensuring launch plans are communicated back to the business and all teams are prepared.
- Reporting to stakeholders on the success metrics of each project.
- Ensuring we are consistently meeting our high UX standards when designing solutions.
- Surfacing trends that have been identified through research to help stakeholders decide next priorities.
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you’ll be rewarded).
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo.
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you’re based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks, video games and pool, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive.
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application. Tell us why you want this particular job.
- Why you want to work in Product.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
|Job Category||Product Jobs|