What you will be doing
- Become an authority in your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and competitive data analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs and risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
- Prior Saas experience is a must
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Strong written communication skills
- You love building complex products that engage users
- You understand how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- You like to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- Are very very passionate about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving your craft
- Love a good scrum and neatly organized kanbans
|Job Category||Product Jobs|