We are looking for talented Python Developer to join our Build System Team.
You will be involved in Internal build system development and maintenance (closest analogs are OBS, Koji)+Routine tasks automation.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
We are a company, who has been working remotely for 6 years, and we know how to do it right.
More details about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make a difference!
- Good knowledge of Python
- Strong operational experience in GNU/Linux environment, shell programming
- Automation skills (tool agnostic)
- Basic algorithms and data structures
- The ability to communicate and write in English
Would be a plus:
- Provision (ansible)
- Experience in any of the following tools: Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Scrapy, Luigi, MongoDB
- Software packaging experience (RPM-based or Debian-based distributions)
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Security, Mathematics, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is desired
- Be able to perform tasks yourself
- Be able to make estimations and finish tasks in time
- Be ready to take charge of the project
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Co-working compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger – we are waiting for you!