We are a small, growing and profitable software company that is building the future of spreadsheet-driven business applications. Some of our products include YAMM, Awesome Table and Form Publisher. They are some of the most popular products in the Google Workspace marketplace.
Our team is global (we have people based in France, Italy, Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia, US, Philippines, UK, Ireland), highly motivated and competent. We are a remote first company: anyone can work fully remotely. We also have offices in Paris and Milan if that’s more your thing.
We’re a transparent organisation. Important metrics and numbers are communicated to all team members. Decisions are discussed collaboratively, not behind closed doors. If you value being part of the discussions on how to shape the future of the product, by giving your input, weighing in and being heard, then you might just be happy to work with us.
Our applications consist of multiple artefacts: Google Workspace add-ons, traditional web apps, marketing websites. Add-ons in particular live inside Google products, and as such represent an interesting challenge for a tester.
We are hiring a QA engineer to make a product future even more reliable!
- Design test plans and test cases for new and existing features. Try to break our product in every possible way so that we can make it bulletproof
- Execute test cases
- Plan and coordinate testing activities around releases
- Incorporate tests into the software engineering process (Jira, build, release)
- Identify, report and track products defects
- Help in root cause analysis for products issues
- You have a passion for quality assurance and strong attention to details, you don’t let things slip through the cracks easily
- You think adversarially, and like to try to break things: the first thing you’ll try when you see a form is inserting special characters or an SQL injection
- You are relentless, and not afraid of repeating the same tests many times
- You embrace the Modern Testing principles
- You’re a team player
- Experience: 3+ years as a QA engineer preferably on SaaS products. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Cloud: you have experience with one of the 3 main cloud platforms. Bonus points for GCP and serverless experience
- Project tracking tools: proficiency with spreadsheets, Github, Jira and other typical software engineering tools
- Language: fluent English
- Writing: you enjoy writing, you care about words and grammar, you are sharp and thorough
Benefits (subject to change depending on where you live):
- A good compensation that gives you financial peace of mind, wherever you live
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
How to apply:
We want to get a sense of how you write and think. To that end, please write an email that covers at least the following:
- Tell us why you want this job, and why are products are interesting to you
- Tell us about an interesting/challenging test case you had to build
- Include a link to something you’re proud of having written online (or copy/paste if not public – we won’t share)
Working with us requires a lot of writing/communicating, so please use your application to show off those skills.
Send to the email address indicated on WWR.
- We will first ask you a few targeted questions to be answered by email so as to get acquainted with you in writing.
- If that goes well, we’ll send you a technical test.
- You’ll then move on to an interview with a Lead Engineer
- Finally, an interview with the CTO.