We are searching for senior software engineers to join our fully distributed department (not only during Covid-19). We are searching for people capable of learning new technologies on demand and hit the ground running
Wifinity provides wifi installations for big venues, buildings, holiday parks, military bases, etc. We do the hardware installation, and provide the software for the provisioning of users and customers. We have many interesting projects coming up, including mobile applications, possibly embedded development as well as our usual full-stack web development. There will be a lot of opportunities to move around different technologies and projects. This post is for back-end development, but all developers are welcome to do either front-end or back-end.
- 6 years or more of experience developing in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own.
- Experience with at least one JVM programming language (Java, Kotlin, Clojure).
- Familiar with SQL databases, either PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Curiosity about networking.
- Development in 3 or more programming languages.
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub.
- Residency in a timezone that’s up to 3 hours ahead or behind UTC.
- Fluid written and spoken English.
Nice to haves
- Kotlin experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Mentoring experience.
- Mobile development.
- Fully remote position, work wherever you are.
- Flexible hours, work whenever you want.
- Various projects to move around to keep things fresh.
- Work with ex-Googlers and ex-YCers.
- 25 holidays per year.
- Inclusive and diverse culture.