InDebted is changing the way organisations recover outstanding accounts by combining human values with modern data-driven applications. We do this to deliver on our mission to erase the stigma of debt and to improve the financial fitness of our customers.
We believe in putting our customers first and trusting our team to get stuff done by offering flexible schedules, unlimited paid leave, competitive compensation, stock options and perks that come with being a remote-first company.
Our main architectural styles are Serverless and Event Sourcing with a strong focus on Event Modeling. Our main language is Go and we use the AWS Go SDK extensively with services like Lambda, Aurora Postgres, Dynamo, SQS and SNS.
The two main frameworks in our stack are Terraform as the preference for provisioning Infrastructure as Code and the Serverless Framework for deploying resources tightly coupled with Lambdas such as IAM roles and API Gateway endpoints.
- Own end-to-end product development conducting internal and market research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, ideation of product features, provisioning of infrastructure, well-architected implementation, automated testing, continuous deployment, logging and monitoring of modern software applications
- Learn business and product concepts in a short time while bringing on board a fresh perspective and driving architectural improvements with the end goal to achieve a deep understanding of the business, product and tech stack
- Advocate for engineering best practices to increase our technical bar in regards to software design patterns, developer experience, automation tools, agile processes, data privacy, security, resilience, scalability, governance and compliance
- Leverage a wide range of services within the AWS ecosystem and additional cloud partners, maximising productivity and delegating responsibilities to enable the business to focus on building our intellectual property
- 5+ years of experience developing resilient and scalable applications
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, software best practices, testing principles, data structures, networking protocols and distributed systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Extensive expertise in programming languages and paradigms, preferably in two or more of Go, Rust, Python, Java, Kotlin, Scala, Clojure or Haskell
Diversity and Inclusion
We respect and celebrate the unique attributes and perspectives that make each person who they are. We believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build a better company and work environment. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.